- Our people – This category recognises the individuals and teams that make up who we are.
- Our innovations – This category celebrates innovation across the NHS in all its forms – from cutting edge treatments to pioneering ways of delivering care.
- Our environment – This category explores NHS grounds and buildings – indoors and out – and how individuals, teams and communities are working together to integrate sustainability into what we do.
- Our care – This category will capture that core value – whether that is the care we provide our patients, or to each other as colleagues.
- Our partners – This category is to celebrate the crucial role those partnerships play in helping us deliver the best possible care for patients.
Entries will be judged by a star-studded panel including This Morning’s resident GP Dr Ellie, award winning journalist Victoria Macdonald, eminent photographer Lewis Khan, Dr Habib Naqvi MBE, Fujifilm’s Theo Georghiades and Chief Nursing Officer for England, Dame Ruth May.
The winning photos, along with 70 commended entries, will be displayed in a dedicated exhibition in Fujifilm’s House of Photography in London during July and August, opening on 4 July. The 5 winners will also have their photo displayed at the NHS’s 75th anniversary service at Westminster Abbey on 5 July.
For more information and terms and conditions please visit www.nhs75-fujifilm.com