New ‘Run Wexham’ in 2018 – Save the date!
Save the date of Sunday 8th July in 2018!
We are giving Run Wexham in 2018 a real revamp and we are very excited about the event next year and its potential, an event that is also likely to receive the backing from a prominent local blue chip company. So what is new for 2018;
- New Venue: In 2018 we a delighted to be able to move the event to Black Park Country Park, an already established running route for many runners.
- Additional Distances: Along with the usual 10k run we will be also adding in a 5k option alongside a new fun mile for all ages that will happen after the 5K and 10k so parents don’t miss out on this wonderful uplifting run with their children of all ages.
- Chip Timing: “Finally!” I can hear you say. Yes, Run Wexham will be importantly have chip timings which will provide more accurate finishing time for all runners and also enable Run Wexham to be added to running clubs championship events.
- Festival Finish: Surrounding and supporting the actual race itself will be a festival where all are welcome to come to support the run and support Wexham Park Hospital. Things such as a bouncy castle, face painting, retailers, food and refreshments plus many more will all be situated near to the start/finish area to make this a really great day for everyone involved.
I really hope that you will be able to support the event in 2018 as we look to make this a really successful and prominent fixture in the Slough and Berkshire area that will grow from strength to strength
Keep an eye out for exciting news about this event.
- 8th July 2018
- Frimley Health Charity – Wexham Park Hospital
- 01753 633206
- Black Park Country Park
Black Park Road
Slough, Berkshire SL3 6DS United Kingdom + Google Map
- 01753 633206